4 January 2021
During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposesbefore we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal datato only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permissionto process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Pura Backing is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
You can use our contact form to ask or questions or make any request.
For this purpose, we use your name and email address. We need this data because of our agreement with you. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response and three months thereafter. This way we can easily access the information in case you have any following questions and train our customer service to improve even more.
Statistics and profiling
We keep statistics on the use of our service. These statistics help us to, for example, only show you information that is relevant to you. We may combine personal data to get to know more about you. We will of course respect your privacy at all times. If you do not want us to do these statistics, please let us know.
For this purpose, we use your name and address details, phone number, email address and gender. We have a legitimate interest in doing this. We store this information for one year.
We will not publish your customer data.
Providing Data to Third Parties
Except for the parties mentioned above, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
We keep statistics on the use of our service.
The first time you visit our service, we will show you a notification explaining our cookies and ask for your permission for the use of these cookies.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We don’t allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we don’t anonymize the IP-adresses.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following right:
- Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for;
- Inspection of the personal data that we keep from you;
- Having incorrect data corrected;
- Request to delete outdated personal data;
- Revoke your consent;
- Object to certain uses.
Please note that you always make clear who you are, so that we can assure that we do not modify or remove the data from the wrong person.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Klaas Fuitenstraat 12
8281 BZ Genemuiden
+31 (0)38 385 35 00